RE: Second draft of CyberCrime Treaty Statement

At 7:44 PM -0400 5/10/00, Russ wrote:

>Are we getting signatures to endorse and confirm our statement, or impress
>the Treaty folks?

All of the above.   Having a petition signed by100 people they have
never heard of, with no obvious affiliation, is not going to mean
much.   Remember, these are law enforcement types from several major
governments.   You want throw weight on this statement.   If anyone
else wants to weight in, the email address of the CoE drafting
committee is public.

--spaf