Directions From the Salt Lake International Airport to AXENT

All,

I have included a map that shows details on getting from the airport to
AXENT.

For those who are staying in the Hampton Inn, Continue past the freeway exit
for AXENT. Continue down I-15 for another 7 miles. Take exit 272 and turn
left. You should see the Hampton on your right.

If you have any questions feel free to call me. My number is:

(801) 227-3702

Or if I am unavailable call Marydee Patter at:

(801) 227-3702

I look forward to seeing each of you.

Craig Ozancin

Map-to-AXENT.jpg