Re: Rootkit RE: [PROPOSAL] DDOS - Distributed DoS (1 candidate)

Both excellent points, however, I'd like to add that even if people
volunteer to host the tools, Trinoo and company allow the controlling
attacker to hide activities, which counts as an exposure under
http://cve.mitre.org/About_CVE/About/definition.html

Adam

--
      Tired of co-workers slowing you down?  Leave them behind.
		    http://jobs.zeroknowledge.com