[BOARD] Jim Magdych has joined the Editorial Board

Jim Magdych of Network Associates, Inc. has joined the Editorial
Board.  As Security Research Manager at NAI, he is directly tied into
the day-to-day vulnerability analysis activities, being involved in
the CyberCop product line as well as NAI's security research team.

Below is a short bio:

>I have been working with computer and network security for several
>years, and have spent the past year at NAI working on the CyberCop
>product line.  I was recently appointed Security Research Manager,
>responsible for coordinating the work of our security vulnerability
>research team.  I am also responsible for making recommendations as to
>new detection capabilities for CyberCop products.

Welcome aboard, Jim!