A challenge from the CVE web site

All,

Here is a quote from an e-mail that we recently received
on the CVE web site.  As we begin to do the heavy lifting
of voting a new round of candidates (in the face of a busy
holiday season), we are reminded of how important it is for
us to grow CVE to a credible size.  Your hard work is what
makes this happen!

Hopefully we can meet the ambitious goal getting 500
entries by Y2K.

'best

Dave