Re: CVE Review mailing list test - please respond

Steve,

	My previous message was sent only to you because I replied.
I'm of the opinion that this is the correct way to run a mailing list;
that by default the list is a recipeint, not the sender, that a message
reply command will reply to the author of the mail, and that a group
reply command will copy the list.  Thus, when I responded to your test
to see that the email was sent out properly, only you got the response.

	This message is the result of a group reply, and everyone on
the list sees it, which is rude because my message is so low in
content. :)

Adam