FW: Review and Approval of Automation Working Group Charters

fyi

From: Johnson, Christopher S. (Fed) [mailto:christopher.johnson@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 2:17 PM
To: CVE Editorial Board Discussion <cve-editorial-board-list@mitre.org>
Cc: Coffin, Chris <ccoffin@mitre.org>
Subject: Review and Approval of Automation Working Group Charters

All,

I have posted updated draft charters for the CAN Registry Project and the JSON Data Exchange Project and an updated Automation Working Group charter on GitHub.

https://github.com/CVEProject/automation-working-group/blob/master/CAWG_Charter_DRAFT.md

https://github.com/CVEProject/automation-working-group/blob/master/CNA_Registry_Project_Charter_DRAFT.md

https://github.com/CVEProject/automation-working-group/blob/master/JSON_Data_Exchange_Format_Project_Charter_DRAFT.md

I invite you to review the charters and please submit any proposed changes, additions or comments using GitHub issues. I’d like to wrap up any final edits to the charters and get them approved by the board by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Chris Johnson

Christopher Johnson

Sr. Computer Scientist