Regards,
Beverly Finch
Lenovo PSIRT

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:47 AM -0400, "Art Manion" <amanion@cert.org> wrote:

On 4/9/18 11:38 AM, Landfield, Kent wrote:
> Monday evening could be a good time. Maybe after the CERT Vendor meeting????

The informal post CERT Vendor Meeting location is Jasper's Corner Tap and Kitchen, I'll be there for a while after the meeting but have another event also Monday night.  CVE folks are welcome to join us at Jasper's, it is truly informal.  I'm also free Wed evening.

  - Art

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: April 09, 2018