Example Page Organization for CNA List

I took an action out of the CNA summit to provide some examples of ways
to organize CNA resources.

The IETF has a good collection of resources for working group chairs.
The following page contains a simple set of links with some brief
description to help interested chairs find the resources they are
looking for.

I was thinking something like this might be a good way to organize CNA
resources without a heavy lift. Perhaps we can do something like this
to help CNAs find useful information?

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: February 27, 2018