From: <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org> on behalf of Kurt Seifried <kurt@seifried.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 2:01 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: upcoming intel issue

So the thing that's in the news, assuming it has CVEs, can we make sure they are populated to the CVE database asap, and if Intel does not do we have a plan B (e.g. MITRE writes them up?).

Also in general I think we should probably figure out some guidelines for these high visibility issues, e.g. encourage the original CNA to get them into the database asap, and have a plan B in case they don't (e.g. MITRE or someone else with info writes them up? first come first served? trusted parties only? or?).

--

Kurt Seifried
kurt@seifried.org

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 04, 2018