From: <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org> on behalf of "Adinolfi, Daniel R" <dadinolfi@mitre.org>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017 at 1:13 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: New CNA - Booz Allen Hamilton

Greetings,

Booz Allen Hamilton is now a CNA. Their scope is all Booz Allen Hamilton products as well as vulnerabilities in third-party software discovered by Booz Allen Hamilton that are not covered by another CNA.

Note, though we discussed the concerns related to too many new CNAs being on-boarded during last week's Board meeting, BAH was in the queue and had requested their participation many weeks ago.

Their public contact point is CVE@bah.com.

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Numbering Authority (CNA) Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 06, 2017