Re: Problematic assignments for subpar reports via CVE request form

Agreed.

--
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

On 10/23/17, 12:35 PM, "owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org
on behalf of jericho" <owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org
on behalf of jericho@attrition.org> wrote:

    On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Kurt Seifried wrote:

    : ask for even more detail/proof. I would only go to the ban phase
if they
    : are flooding in requests that are still of poor quality despite
being
    : told they need to do better quality requests, I would suggest we
adopt
    : this, it's somewhat subjective, but relatively simple:

    He is flooding in requests that are still of poor quality.

    He has been told his reports are difficult to process. He was asked
    include his crashing PoCs, he still does not. He deleted the public
issue
    in which I asked him to do so. He shut down the issue tracker on
the
    GitHub repo so we cannot raise issues with his reports.

    To me, that meets the bar for a temporary ban until he better
appreciates
    that his reports are lacking serious detail and contain numerous
    duplicates.

    Brian

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 23, 2017