From: Chandan Nandakumaraiah [mailto:cbn@juniper.net]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 1:13 PM
To: Theall, George A <gtheall@mitre.org>; cve-editorial-board-list
<cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Cc: cve-board-auto-list <cve-board-auto-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Notice of Pilot Activity in CVE Auto WG - Phase 2 of the
Git Pilot

Hi George,

The JSON files seem to be missing the product, version and problem type
descriptions, and replaced with "n/a". Is that a bug? Your previous
mail indicated such information would be included.

> This additional information is not currently published in the CVE
> List on https://cve.mitre.org/ but is included in the CVE JSON files
> in the repository.

Thanks,
-Chandan
--
Security Incident Response Team
Juniper Networks

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 16, 2017