Re: CNA Rules Revision Process

Received this on a BCC, but two copies. Presumably to the CEB and CNA
list.

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017, Adinolfi, Daniel R wrote:

: The CNA Rules are reviewed annually. During this review, the CVE
Board
: and the CNAs have an opportunity to make suggestions about what
changes
: could be made to the Rules. Changes to the CNA Rules can include new
: rules, rule removal or change, clarifications, or other changes that
: will improve the CNA program.
:
: The current CNA rules are located here:
: <http://cve.mitre.org/cve/cna/CNA_Rules_v1.1.pdf>

Before we get started, wasn't there a CNA_Rules_v1.3.docx copy that we
had
given extensive feedback on?

Ah:

https://github.com/CVEProject/docs/blob/gh-pages/cna/CNA%20Rules%20v1.1.3.docx

Where does the feedback in that document fit in with this mail /
request?

Brian

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: July 06, 2017