From: Pascal Meunier <pmeunier@cerias.purdue.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 06:41
To: "Adinolfi, Daniel R" <dadinolfi@mitre.org>
Cc: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: Board Meeting This Week?

14th please, thanks for asking

Pascal

On Tue, 2017-05-30 at 21:10 +0000, Adinolfi, Daniel R wrote:

All,

We had a Board meeting last week after shifting the schedule from the week before. Should we have our regularly-scheduled meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, 31 May, at 2PM? Or should we instead cancel tomorrow's meeting and resume our schedule on June 14th? Would the Board prefer another option?

Thanks.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774