Re: Request for vuln file formats

So I'm officially requesting on behalf of the DWF (and I guess the CVE
automation group to) copies/examples of the XML formats, they can be
blank
templates or filled out ones (or ideally a copy of both). I can't
comment/consider/see what your concerns are unless you show them to me.
Intel has already helpfully shared their spreadsheet which they use to
generate their data which as we all know was very helpful.

This is the format Apache/OpenSSL currently use (which is used via stylesheets to generate web pages):

http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities-httpd.xml
https://www.openssl.org/news/vulnerabilities.xml

Mark

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: December 19, 2016