Action items and notes from the CNA Summit

Greetings,

Coming out of the CNA Summit (8-9 November 2016 at the NCCoE facility in Maryland), the CVE Team gathered several suggestions and action items.

Attached, we have listed and given priorities to the suggestions and action items we noted. If we missed any action items, please let us know. We are also open to discussing the priority of each of these items. Based on their priority, we will work with the Board to assign tasks and completion goals.

Thank you, and thank you again to all who participated in the Summit in person and online.

-Dan

Daniel Adinolfi, CISSP

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, The MITRE Corporation

CVE Communications and CNA Coordinator

Email: <dadinolfi@mitre.org>  Phone: 781-271-5774

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 29, 2016