Tomorrow's meeting

I've been sick since last Wednesday, finally better but basically I got nothing done of substance with respect to DWF, so I have nothing to report, and the MITRE and Red Hat lawyers are still working on the License agreement as well so that's still in progress AFAIK. I'm going to skip tomorrow's call to catch up on work and try to get some DWF stuff done. Thanks. And yes, this underscores reducing the DWF bus factor, that's now high on my list as well.

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: June 06, 2016