Note on transparency and updates for community stakeholders

In my conversations with various people that are involved in CVE but not on the board (e.g. major producers/consumers of CVEs) there is an ongoing request for me to keep them up to date on what is happening/the changes/etc. Ideally I'd like to see this publicly documented in the CVE Editorial Board archives (which should happen regardless, we need a public record for our own tracking/etc.). As such  would like to strongly suggest/request that meeting minutes, or at least a meeting summary be posted to the list so the community at large knows what is going on. Thanks!

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@redhat.com

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 30, 2016