Redux: Scheduling a Board Discussion Telecon

Due to a change in Kurt's schedule, I'd like to propose new times for
the discussion. I'll cancel the original. My apologies for the
inconvenience.

The new Doodle poll is at:

http://doodle.com/poll/8n2fn78d2s743m32

Please respond to this poll by CoB 3/24. I'll send out call details
once we have a date/time selected.

Thanks,
Dave

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 28, 2016