From: Hanno Böck <hanno@hboeck.de>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Subject: Fw: CVE request: nonce reuse in GCM implementation of Radware Load balancers
To: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@redhat.com>

This was the issue I requested a CVE for:
https://kb.radware.com/Questions/SecurityAdvisory/Public/Security-Advisory-Explicit-Initialization-Vector-f

(And currently I'd apprechiate if you don't make a big buzz out of this
issue, because we're preparing a paper on it by the end of march where
we'll disclose a bunch of similar issues)

Begin forwarded message: