-----Original Message-----
From: owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org [mailto:owner-cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org] On Behalf Of jericho
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 11:29 AM
To: cve-editorial-board-list <cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org>

http://cve.mitre.org/data/board/archives/2015-09/threads.html

   A 534 Sep 24 Boyle, Stephen V.                                 (22K) Upcoming changes for CVE
     535 Sep 24 Landfield, Kent                                   (25K) Re: Upcoming changes for CVE

Seems these mails and anything after didn't make it to the archive?

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 14, 2015