RE: Board list archive not updating

This issue is also unrelated to the current mail delivery problems.  It stems from a one-time glitch.

In short, the account being used to produce the archive did not receive some CVE-Editorial-Board messages due to a draconian spam filter.  We noticed this problem and fixed it, apparently around April 14, when those held-back messages were delivered, producing a Delivery-Date header of April 14.  The program creating the date-organized indices apparently trusts the delivery date over the claimed Sent header, as any self-respecting mail archival program might reasonably choose to do.

- Steve

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: September 14, 2015