A brief reprise ...

Since Steve C. went to lunch, I’m left to send this … J

We understand everybody’s concerns and we truly appreciate your

continued attention and comments. We have always planned to

discuss the results of the vote and any issues that may have arisen

with the Board before making any decision public.

At this point, we're just past the halfway point of the formal voting

period. We suggest that for now we continue to focus on the vote

as it was put forward and on the votes as received, and we will pick

up discussion points after the vote closes.

Thank you all for your continued energy, time and efforts on behalf

of CVE and the community.

Best Regards,

Steve (no, the other one)

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014