Recommendation for Editorial Board - Mike Schiffman

Based partly because of his work with a similar endeavor (CVSS), and partly because of his role as a top expert in the infosec field, I think Mike Schiffman would be a great addition to the board.  I realize that we already have two excellent board members from Cisco, so maybe we could consider Mike for a board position as an "Independent Security Expert".

Thanks and regards,
Ken Williams, Director
CA Technologies Product Vulnerability Response Team
CA Technologies Business Unit Operations
wilja22@ca.com - 816-914-4225

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: October 03, 2014