What: CVE Editorial Board meeting to discuss the CVE ID Syntax change options
When: 4:00 – 6:00 PM PST (7:00 – 9:00 PM EST, etc.)
Where: nCircle – Suite 400, 2nd and Mission, SF
Phone conference: 703-983-6338, Meeting ID 741852
In-person attendees are invited to a reception at nCircle from 6:00 – 9:00 PST.
A gentle reminder: during Editorial Board meetings/calls, we appreciate that only Editorial Board members speak unless the public is invited to comment.
We are planning to hold the Editorial Board meeting and call on Tuesday the 26th, from 4:00 – 6:00 PM PST, at the offices of nCircle (address and directions below). A phone bridge will be available for those not able to physically
To call into the phone bridge:
- Call 703-983-6338
- Follow the voice prompts and enter Meeting ID 741852
For those attending the meeting at nCircle, Tim Keanini has invited everyone to attend the nCircle reception from 6:00 – 9:00 at the nCircle offices.
101 Second Street (corner of 2nd and Mission)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (415) 625 5900
Basic walking directions from the Moscone Center North to the offices of nCircle:
- Via Howard Street:
- From the Moscone Center North lobby, turn left on Howard Street
- Walk about 0.2 mi, cross 2nd Street and turn left onto 2nd Street
- Walk about 0.1 mi on 2nd Street
- Via Mission Street
- From the Moscone Center North, walk through the Yerba Buena Gardens to Mission Street
- Turn right on Mission Street
- Walk about 0.2 mi on Mission Street
- Cross 2nd Street and turn right on 2nd Street
- 101 2nd street will be on your left
nCircle is in Suite 400. Go up to the 4th floor to get buzzed in to the nCircle offices.