12/20 Editorial Board call canceled; to be rescheduled

Dear CVE Editorial Board Members,

We are canceling the Editorial Board call that is currently scheduled for December 20th. We had planned to review the content and discussions that took place at the FIRST Technical Colloquia on Global Vulnerability Reporting in Kyoto, and we have run into unforeseen delays in getting the material and the people together for the call. We want to ensure that everything is in place before the call in order to give this important topic its full due.

We will be rescheduling the call for some time in mid-January, and will provide plenty of advance notice once we have set the date and time for this discussion.

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: January 14, 2013