Interviews - Heads Up

Folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that we (MITRE) may be contacting you to try to set up individual phone calls to discuss the CVE scoping issue.

It's incredibly important that we (as a Board) come to agreement about scope for CVE.  While we encourage your engagement in the mailing list (fosters consensus), we also understand that it may be helpful to talk.

Thanks,

-Dave
David Mann | Principal Infosec Scientist | The MITRE Corporation
e-mail:damann@mitre.org | cell:781.424.6003

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: November 06, 2012