[CVEPRI] Editorial Board Teleconference, Thursday October 17

All,

We will be having a short teleconference with the CVE Editorial Board
on Thursday, October 17.

Normally, we prefer to provide Board members with several possible
dates.  Unfortunately, schedules in October are rather tight for all
MITRE personnel who will be involved in the teleconference.  I
apologize for the late notice.  No decisions will be made during the
teleconference; it is primarily a means for us to update the Board
about our activities.

The teleconference will last for 2 hours, possibly longer.  The agenda
is not established at this time.  However, the first hour will focus
on general "CVE business," primarily content and upcoming membership
changes.  The second hour will be an update on MITRE's OVAL project,
which will be publicly unveiled in a few weeks, and is a follow-on
project to CVE with participation by various Board members.

There is some flexibility regarding what time the teleconference can
start.  Please tell me your preferences: