Re: [TECH] CD:VAGUE (Vague Vendor Descriptions of Vulnerabilities)

I would be happy if entries made for the sake of exhaustiveness only, even if we know little or nothing about the underlying vulnerabilities, were clearly marked as being of lower quality.  The disclaimer should be at least as apparent as the one for candidates.   Perhaps they should even carry a specific tag in their name, like CAN and CVE, such as "???", which explicitly carries the uncertainty about what they mean.

I would also volunteer to count the number of "???" entries for each vendor, which would be helpful to gauge the level of obfuscation they perform.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Meunier, Ph.D., M.Sc.