Re: CVE update free service

Ooops, I made a mistake that requires some clarification (that'll
teach me to press the "Sned" button without re-reading [sic]).

>(c) my desire to minimize the amount of content-related traffic to the
>Board, which means minimizing the number of clusters and trying to
>avoid more regular content updates.

What I meant to say was: I'd like to minimize the number of clusters
that get produced, which means not producing separate clusters just to
handle reserved candidates.  And I'm not trying to "avoid" more
regular content updates; actually we want to produce content updates
on a more regular basis.  I have no idea what I meant to say in that
phrase.  Guess the recent holiday season hasn't completely loosened
its grip on my poor little pea brain... ;-)

Apologies,