[CVEPRI] Teleconference on June 21, 3-5 PM Eastern
The CVE Editorial Board teleconference will be held on Thursday, June
21, from 3 to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Below are the details for dialing into the teleconference, followed by
a brief agenda.
AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
CALL DATE: JUN-21-2001 (Thursday)
CALL TIME: 03:00 PM EASTERN TIME
USA Toll Free Number: 888-323-9710
LEADER: Ms Margie Zuk
If you encounter any problems dialing into the meeting, your POC is
Margie Zuk at 781-271-7590.
1) Content update
- status of legacy issues
- status of new issues
- numbering for legacy candidates
- reconsidering CVE/CAN scheme
2) Tasks, roles, expectations
- overall Board participation
- summary of offline discussions with Board members
- Advocate and Emeritus roles
3) Process for adding new members
- MITRE screening
- Board feedback
- silence implies assent?
- time allowed for feedback
- replacing one member with another in the same organization
4) CNA's and candidate reservation
- communications and coordination challenges
- possible abuses
- MITRE as a CNA