RE: [TECH] Analysis of vendor acknowledgement according to CVE

Title: [TECH] Analysis of vendor acknowledgement according to CVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven M. Christey [mailto:coley@LINUS.MITRE.ORG]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 5:34 PM
To: cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org
Subject: [TECH] Analysis of vendor acknowledgement according to CVE

Elias Levy gave some recent statistics from the Bugtraq database on
vendor notification.  Following his lead, I've hacked up a different
set of statistics that I culled from CMEX, which these days is
basically the candidate database.  I can't provide good breakdowns
based on who did the initial disclosure.

Now why in the world would you want to feed a _list_ with a database??? <vbg>

8-P