cve-banter

Folks-
Pursuant to interest expressed on the Board teleconference, I've created
the cve-banter mailing list to handle various issues we may want to
discuss that are not directly related to the CVE itself.  This is largely
from the core mission of the Editorial Board.

However, I think that have a communication channel among the Editorial
Board members for other topics may prove a very valuable thing.  Won't
know unless we try.

Anyway, for now the list is unmoderated and doesn't require approval to
subscribe.  If we need to change that, I have no objection, but for now
let's try it this way.  There will not be any other announcement of this
list.