RE: [CVEPRI] CVE accuracy, consistency, stability, and timeliness

> So, I propose that we create a new T-shirt.  The CVE logo with
> the following:  "Name 'em all and let the taxonomists sort 'em out."

Agreed. Being more specific helps all communities; the more exacting
communities could have a method for organizing or excluding what they
believe is spurious, but you can never reference what's not there. A
Doctrine of Inclusion, in a matter of speaking.

So Steve, will we be able to purchase these T-shirts from the MITRE store on
the web? I understand that creating the MITRE/CVE store has greater priority
than the voting forms. :-)

(Whatever you do, try and avoid the shopping carts mentioned in those 11

--Andre