Re: [CD] CD Proposal: VOTE (Voting Requirements)

 I like David's proposal.

In general I think that too much legislation on our process is not good, and
rather than attempt to generate a code which prevents any manipulation or misuse
(has any attempt at that ever succeeded?), we should trust that if something is
going wrong we can raise the issue either to  Steve or to the group and make
corrections as needed.

Bill