Re: [BOARD] Dissenting opinion on CyberCrime treaty statement

All:

First of all I'd like to thank Marcus for his thought provoking
insight.  I agree with some of his concerns.  However, I think it's
important to keep in mind that the purpose of this statement is to
express concern.  The purpose is not to draft specific laws nor create
any specific definition of criminal or non-criminal activities.  The
concept is to raise awareness.  Keeping that in mind, the document is
not perfect but I think it hits the target.

Scott

SCOTT A. LAWLER, CISSP
DOD CERT