Re: Current list of signers for CyberCrime Treaty Statement

I'd say take out the corporate section and merge us with the individuals
unless we get more corporations.  It tends to draw attention to how few
there are and detract from the individual signature section.

.s

--
Stuart Staniford  ---  President  ---  Silicon Defense
                   stuart@silicondefense.com