From: Marc Dacier [mailto:dac@ZURICH.IBM.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 8:04 AM
To: cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.org
Subject: Re: [CVEPRI] Please Vote on Text of CyberCrime Treaty Statement
v5.5

At 11:49 5/16/00 +0200, Casper Dik wrote:
>ACCEPT, personally.
>
>Since I'm a vendor representative on the board, I do want to make sure
>that the wording in the siganture section of the Statement makes clear
>that I'm *not* speaking on behalf of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

As already mentioned, same is true for me .. but for IBM.

That's why I like the latest proposal to add the following sentence,
just  before our signatures, as individuals:

"This statement represents the professional opinion of each
individual signer, and may or may not represent the official
position of the signer's parent organization."

Marc