RE: Second draft of CyberCrime Treaty Statement

I would propose that we finish the draft as a group. If we open it up any
further, we'll never finish. I support getting others to buy in on this, but
if we ask for comments from a much larger group of people, we may as well
make it an RFC - they'll have ratified the treaty before we ever finish
talking about our objections. We're at a critical point here - let's strike
while the iron is hot.