Re: [CVEPRI] March 9-10 Editorial Board Meeting Summary

>The Board also reviewed CD:EX-BETA.  Attendees agreed that CVE should
>include problems in beta software, provided that the beta code was
>intended for public dissemination.

I missed that part.  I would like to know why people think that bugs
in admittedly buggy, pre-release, short-lived software run by a few
people (on hopefully sandboxed or somehow protected or unimportant
systems) should be of concern to the CVE.  By the time we finish
voting on it, the beta testing will likely be finished...  Besides,
we're already submerged by candidates.  I think we should concentrate
on the important ones.

Pascal