[CVEPRI] David Mann to leave MITRE

David Mann will be leaving MITRE as of 17 March to take a position at
BindView Development, where he will be involved in vulnerability
research and the development of assessment probes.

While we're saddened to lose David from the CVE team at MITRE, we wish
success in his new endeavor.  We're glad he's staying in the larger CVE
community, and we are confident that he will continue to promote the
Board's CVE goals through his new commercial position.  David plans to
continue to serve as an Editorial Board member in his new capacity at

We are taking measures to ensure the continuity of MITRE's contributions
to the CVE initiative.  Please feel free to contact me at (781)271-7590
or Steve Christey (781)271-3961, or David Mann (781)271-2252 if you have
any questions.

Margie Zuk

Page Last Updated: May 22, 2007