Re: Your counsel on defeating DDOS Attacks - CLARIFICATION

All:

In my attempt to be precise, I may have obscured what I was trying to
say in my last email.  I do not believe that we should impose any hard
and fast restrictions on what is appropriate for this list.

Please feel free to consult the Editorial Board on issues that require
community-wide participation or a diverse set of opinions, and to
provide your own feedback where you wish.  In my opinion, this mailing
list does provide a unique forum that is not readily available
elsewhere.