[CVEPRI] Reminder: CVE Review teleconference this Thursday

All:

As a reminder, this Thursday November 4, we will be having a CVE
Review meeting from 1 PM to 5 PM Eastern time.  If you have not yet
said you will participate, please let me and Dave Mann know.

The agenda is:

1) Review of past month's events
2) CVE Compatibility
3) Candidates
4) Board membership rules and roles, and CVE discussion forums
5) Next face-to-face meeting

For those who have said they will participate, we will need our phone
office to call you to patch you into the teleconference.  I'll send a
separate email to confirm your number.