[CVEPRI] Editorial Board teleconference November 4?

All:

We would like to have an Editorial Board teleconference next week to
discuss the past month's events and discuss upcoming activities.  We
will set up a conferencing capability like we did for the press
conference, or for the August review meeting.

We'd like to hold the meeting on Thursday, November 4, from 1 to 5 PM.

Topics:

1) Review of past month's events
2) CVE Compatibility
3) Candidates
4) Board membership rules and roles, and CVE discussion forums
5) Next face-to-face meeting

More details will be posted later.  Please let me and Dave Mann know
if you expect to participate in any portion of the meeting.