Re: CD PROPOSAL: EXCLUSION - Interim Decision 8/23

Good points by Pascal Meunier and Stuart Staniford-Chen that EXCLUSION
is largely the negation of INCLUSION, and we should only keep one.  As
Pascal suggested, it makes sense to simply extend INCLUSION to put in
the requirement for publicly known vulnerabilities, then reject
EXCLUSION.

If you agree with this approach to remove EXCLUSION altogether, I
suggest voting to REJECT.  People who already voted otherwise may
change their minds with an email to me :)