Re: PROPOSAL: Cluster 24 - FINGER (6 candidates)

The following votes and comments are from Steve Northcutt, who points
out that we haven't clearly defined what finger "should" do, thus it's
not clear whether some of these candidates should be considered
vulnerabilities.

In my opinion, if some finger application offers some sort of access
control, or a capability which limits what kinds of data can be
presented, then when a bug in that application *fails* to restrict
that information, then it's a CVE vulnerability as a result of the
second bullet of the definition:

>  - (2) allows an entity to read or modify data belonging to another
>    entity, when it is contrary to the specified access restrictions
>    for that data

- Steve