Hotel Information for CVE Review meetings

All:

The following three hotels are within two miles of MITRE.  You may be
able to receive a discount by telling the reservation desk that you
are doing work with MITRE.

If you cannot stay at one of these hotels, let me know and I'll find
some more for you.  But these are recommended by my secretary.

Renaissance - Bedford.  next to MITRE.  781-275-5500

Wyndham Gardens - Burlington.  781-272-8800

Marriott - Burlington.  781-229-6565