Administrivia: New mailing list to begin next week

All:

I will move us to the new mailing list by next Monday.  I will send
out 1 or 2 test emails to verify that everyone has been moved over.

There is a strong preference to set the Reply-To header to reply only
to the sender of the email, so I will set it up that way.  However,
when using "Reply All" or other mechanism to send to the list, it
would be good netiquette to be sure to remove the original sender's
address so that they don't get two replies.