Re: Survey: Use of Same Attack/Same Codebase content decision in VDB's

We have moved to intentionally using a same codebase decision point.
(We used to argue about it a lot internally, and it was in fact the
windows/unix different codebases that led us to this point.)  Thus, we
have outlook and netscape mime overflows seperated (and we dont check
the Sun one, lacking a UNIX credentialed checking tool today).  We
have asp-dot and win-apache-dot as seperate checks.

Adam

PS: We still do argue about the appropriate LOA internally from time
to time.